- Apollo Hospitals is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India
Apollo Hospitals facts
- It was founded by Dr Prathap C
- Reddy in 1983 and has hospitals in India, Bangladesh, Kuwait and Qatar
- Several of the group's hospitals have been among the first in India to receive international healthcare accreditation by America-based Joint Commission International (JCI)
- The group has developed services in telemedicine, after starting a pilot project in 2000 in Pratap Reddy's home village
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Kargo, SA&AA Communications Group, Fischel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Stoat, Hunger & Simmeth Werbefotografie, North Kansas City Hospital, Arcturus, Denis & Focus Zahnklinik, Edel AG