- Annie Oakley was an American sharpshooter and exhibition shooter
|Born:||13 August 1860 |
|When did Annie Oakley die? / Died||03 November 1926|
|How many years did Annie Oakley live? / Lived||66 years|
Annie Oakley facts
- Her "amazing talent" first came to light when the then-15-year-old won a shooting match with traveling-show marksman Frank E
- Butler (whom she married)
- The couple joined Buffalo Bill's Wild West show a few years later
- Oakley became a renowned international star, performing before royalty and heads of state
- Oakley also was variously known as "Miss Annie Oakley", "Little Sure Shot", "Little Miss Sure Shot", "Watanya Cicilla", "Phoebe Anne Oakley", "Mrs
- Annie Oakley", "Mrs
- Annie Butler", and "Mrs
- Frank Butler"
- Her death certificate gives her name as "Annie Oakley Butler"
Other celebrities: St Austell Brewery, Breather, Knight Frank, Arthur Murray, Schlenkerla, H&S Bike Discount Megastore, SaarbrÃ¼cken, Magento, igus, Suzano Papel e Celulose, Endurance, Camso, uhlsport, Circus Roncalli, Goldcrest, ebm-papst, PPG, MSLGROUP, Kalkhoff, DDI