- American chef, TV personality and an instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City until 2007
|Real name:||Anne W. Burrell|
|Born:||21 September 1969 Comment |
|How old is Anne Burrell in 2021? / Age: ||52 years
|Where was Anne Burrell born?||Cazenovia, New York, US|
|Hair color:||Dyed blonde|
Who is Anne Burrell? / Facts
- She is the host of the Food Network show Secrets Of a Restaurant Chef and co-host of Worst Cooks in America
- She was also one of Iron Chef Mario Batali's sous chefs in the Iron Chef America series and appears on other programs on the network such as The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- She was a contestant on the fourth season of The Food Network competition show, The Next Iron Chef Super Chefs being eliminated in episode 6
- She was also a contestant on the first season of Chopped All-Stars Tournament, winning the "Food Network Personalities" preliminary round to advance to the final round, where she placed second runner up to Nate Appleman (winner) and Aarón Sanchez
- In 2015, Burrell won the fourth installment of the Chopped All-Stars tournament winning $75,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- She also hosted the series Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell in 2012-2013
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 20 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!