- Amber Evangeline Valletta is an American fashion model and actress
|Born:||09 February 1974 Comment |
|How old is Amber Valletta in 2022? / Age: ||47 years
Amber Valletta Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Amber Valletta worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Amber Valletta facts
- She began her career as a fashion model, landing her first of sixteen American Vogue covers at age eighteen
- During the 1990s, Valletta reached the status of supermodel, working as the face of Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Valentino, Gucci and Versace, and signing multimillion-dollar cosmetics contracts with Calvin Klein and Elizabeth Arden
- From 1995 to 1996, Valletta and her friend and fellow model Shalom Harlow hosted the MTV show, House of Style
- In the 2000s, Valletta began to focus on her career as an actress
- She made her acting debut in Drop Back Ten (2000)
- She then starred in the hit film Hitch (2005)
- She has since appeared in films such as Transporter 2 (2005), Man About Town (2006), Dead Silence (2007), Gamer (2009), and The Spy Next Door (2010)
- In 2011, she moved to television, appearing in a recurring role as the fallen socialite Lydia Davis on the ABC prime time soap opera, Revenge
- In 2015, Valletta starred as villainous Carla Briggs in another ABC soap opera, Blood & Oil
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!