- Alison Maria Krauss is an American bluegrass-country singer and musician
|Born:||23 July 1971 Comment |
|How old is Alison Krauss in 2022? / Age: ||50 years
Alison Krauss Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Alison Krauss worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Alison Krauss facts
- She entered the music industry at an early age, winning local contests by the age of ten and recording for the first time at fourteen
- She signed with Rounder Records in 1985 and released her first solo album in 1987
- She was invited to join the band with which she still performs, Alison Krauss and Union Station (AKUS), and later released her first album with them as a group in 1989
- She has released fourteen albums, appeared on numerous soundtracks, and helped renew interest in bluegrass music in the United States
- Her soundtrack performances have led to further popularity, including the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack, an album also credited with raising American interest in bluegrass, and the Cold Mountain soundtrack, which led to her performance at the 2004 Academy Awards
- As of 2016, she has won 27 Grammy Awards from 42 nominations, tying her with Quincy Jones as the most awarded living recipient, second only to classical conductor Georg Solti, who holds the record for most wins with 31
- She is the most awarded singer and the most awarded female artist in Grammy history
- At the time of her first, the 1991 Grammy Awards, she was the second-youngest winner (currently tied as the ninth-youngest)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!