|Real name:||Alexandra Ioanna Stan|
Alexandra Stan Height
|How tall is Alexandra Stan?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 57 kg / 126 lbs Comment
|Born:||10 June 1989 Comment |
|How old is Alexandra Stan in 2021? / Age: ||32 years
|Where was Alexandra Stan born?||Constanta, Romania|
Alexandra Stan Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Alexandra Stan worth?||$6,000,000
Who is Alexandra Stan? / Facts
- Alexandra Stan broke the European dance charts in 2011 with Mr. Saxobeat
- In 2012, she won European Border Breakers Awards (EBBA)
- Mr. Saxobeat got platinum in Australia, Spain, Denmark, Sweden and multi-platinum in Italy
- They had previously discovered her at a karaoke bar in 2009 and offered her a contract with their own label, Maan Records, through which Stan also released a promotional single that year—titled "Show Me The Way"—and her debut single, "Lollipop (Param Pam Pam)"
- "Mr. Saxobeat" quickly achieved commercial acclaim in her native Romania and abroad, with it reaching the number one spot of the Romanian Top 100 and topping the record charts in nine other countries, including Germany, where it became the first Romanian recording to top the chart since O-Zone's "Dragostea din tei" (2004)
- Stan's follow-up single, "Get Back (ASAP)", reached number one in Slovakia and the top ten in Romania, Hungary, Finland and Czech Republic
- Subsequently, Saxobeats was made available for purchase as her debut studio album to international outlets
- Following an alleged physical altercation with Prodan in 2013 over compensation, Stan's last activity under his label, Cliché (Hush Hush), was released that year in Japan as a reissue of Saxobeats
- After her recovery and a career hiatus, the singer signed a record deal with Fonogram Records and made her comeback record, Unlocked, available for consumption in August 2014
- Six songs from the album were released as singles, while "Dance" peaked at number 25 on the Japan Hot 100
- Another release off the album, "Give Me Your Everything", aroused controversy upon the release of its music video for a scene in which Stan is wearing a robe with masonic symbols inscribed on its back
- Stan's third studio album, Alesta, was released in a similar procedure to its predecessor, spawning a collaboration with Romanian singer Inna and American reggaeton performer Daddy Yankee on "We Wanna", and "I Did It, Mama!, which reached the top ten in Romania
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Traian High School - Romania
- Faculty of Management Andrei Saguna
Alexandra Stan Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!