- German-born theoretical physicist
|How tall was Albert Einstein?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in||Born:||14 March 1879 |
|When did Albert Einstein die? / Died||18 April 1955|
|How many years did Albert Einstein live? / Lived||76 years|
|Where was Albert Einstein born?||Ulm, Germany|
|Where did Albert Einstein die? / Deathplace ||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Albert Einstein worth?||$1,000,000|
Who was Albert Einstein? / Facts
- He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics)
- Einstein's work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science
- Einstein is best known in popular culture for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2 (which has been d믭 "the world's most famous equation")
- He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his "services to theoretical physics", in particular his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect, a pivotal step in the evolution of quantum theory
- Near the beginning of his career, Einstein thought that Newtonian mechanics was no longer enough to reconcile the laws of classical mechanics with the laws of the electromagnetic field
- This led to the development of his special theory of relativity
- He realized, however, that the principle of relativity could also be extended to gravitational fields, and with his subsequent theory of gravitation in 1916, he published a paper on general relativity
- He continued to deal with problems of statistical mechanics and quantum theory, which led to his explanations of particle theory and the motion of molecules
- He also investigated the thermal properties of light which laid the foundation of the photon theory of light
- In 1917, Einstein applied the general theory of relativity to model the large-scale structure of the universe
- He was visiting the United States when Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933 and, being Jewish, did not go back to Germany, where he had been a professor at the Berlin Academy of Sciences
- The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Other celebrities: Singapore Post, Paddle8, Dunlop Sport, Kering, Cotswold Outdoor, Gerdau, Newman's Own, Cascades, Hillarys Blinds, Azimut Yachts, Adecco Staffing, USA, Sachtler, Oceanhouse Media, Chill Factore, Miramar Shopping Centre, Å vyturys, DuPont, Wayra, Transparent Language, Christofle