- Canadian actor, songwriter, game and talk show host
- He describes himself on Twitter as Inventor, philosopher, visionary, full-time sports wannabe, part-time geek
|Real name:||Alan Willis Thicke|
Alan Thicke Height
|How tall was Alan Thicke?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Born:||01 March 1947 Comment |
|When did Alan Thicke die? / Died||13 December 2016|
|How many years did Alan Thicke live? / Lived||69 years|
|Where was Alan Thicke born?||Burbank, California, USA|
|Where did Alan Thicke die? / Deathplace ||Burbank, California, US|
Alan Thicke Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Alan Thicke worth?||$40,000,000
Who was Alan Thicke? / Facts
- Best known for - Growing Pains as Jason Seaver (1985), The Alan Thicke Show (1980), Unusually Thicke (2014)
- Family life - He was married to Tanya Callau, Gina Marie Tolleson and Gloria Loring
- Famous son - His son is very famous too, no other than musician Robin Thicke, known for his Blurred Lines song (feat. Pharrel)
- Walk of Fame - He was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 2013
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Elliot Lake High School
- University of Western Ontario
Alan Thicke Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 23 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!