- Affirmative Repositioning is a radical movement in Namibia aimed at improving the socio-economic conditions of urban youth
Affirmative Repositioning facts
- Started in 2014 by Job Amupanda, Dimbulukweni Nauyoma and George Kambala, AR uses social media platforms to mobilise residents to apply for erven (small residential land titles) from municipalities
- Due to thousands of youth submitting their forms on the same day, these activities have the character of mass demonstrations
- The movement has in a first round in November 2014 achieved a wave of individual land applications in Windhoek, Namibia's capital
- It has since spread to other Namibian towns
- The Affirmative Repositioning movement has threatened to take the land by force should the applications not have been processed and approved by July 2015
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Biotene, Natural Light, Artistry, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Repose, Oticon, Head & Shoulders AlgÃ©rie, Pantene, Lil-lets, Anacin
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!