|How old is TikTok in 2020? / Age: ||3 years|
|Where was TikTok founded?||Beijing, China|
|Headquarters:||Los Angeles, California, US|
What is TikTok? / Facts
- The TikTok app. is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos
- The app was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in markets outside of China
- ByteDance first launched Douyin for the China market in September 2016
- TikTok and Douyin are similar to each other and essentially the same app, however they run on separate servers to comply with Chinese censorship restrictions
- The application allows users to create short music and lip-sync videos of 3 to 15 seconds and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds
- TikTok was the most downloaded app in the US in October 2018, the first Chinese app to achieve this
- Offices - in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo
- Stats - 23 million followers on Instagram, 150k followers on Youtube as of March 2020
TikTok Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 27 March 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!