- Benadryl is a brand name for a number of different medications
- In the United States and Canada, it is the first-generation antihistamine diphenhydramine
- In the United Kingdom, it is either the antihistamine acrivastine (marketed as Benadryl Allergy Relief) or the long-acting antihistamine cetirizine (marketed as Benadryl One a Day Relief)
- Some Benadryl products marketed in Australia and New Zealand as a cough medicine contain diphenhydramine
- Benadryl is available for by mouth or topical use
- It is marketed without a prescription by Johnson & Johnson subsidiary McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Before 2007, Benadryl was marketed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Benadryl Chesty Cough & Nasal Congestion contains guaifenesin (an expectorant) and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride as the active ingredients
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!