- me (Usually styled as about
- me) is a personal web hosting service co-founded by Ryan Freitas, Tony Conrad and Tim Young in October 2009
- The site offers registered users a simple platform from which to link multiple online identities, relevant external sites, and popular social networking websites such as Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube
- It is characterized by its one-page user profiles, each with a large, often-artistic background image and abbreviated biography
- On December 20, 2010, just four days after its public launch, About
- me was acquired by AOL
- The company remained at AOL for a little over twenty-five months
- On February 5, 2013, it was announced that Conrad had bought back majority control of About
- me from AOL; although no specifics were revealed on the purchase price, Conrad did say that it was a fraction of the price AOL paid to originally buy it
- Conrad believed that there were no advantages in being owned by AOL, and that the site did not fit with AOL's current business model (which has emphasized online content rather than social networking services)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Head & Shoulders Sverige, Head & Shoulders for Women, Hair&Beauty, Indus Valley, Saffron & Rose Organic Clothing, ikoo, Preparation H, Repose, Art & Fashion Team, Oticon
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!