- Wooga is a mobile-first game developer located in Berlin, Germany
- The company develops free-to-play mobile and social games for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets and social networks like Facebook
- It is the world's 5th biggest game developer (by monthly active users) on the Facebook platform as of March 2014
- At GDC 2014, CEO, Jens Begemann presented the company’s new development approach, which he calls the “hit filter”
- The focus of this new approach is to create 2 hits per year
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Head & Shoulders for Women, Saffron & Rose Organic Clothing, Hair&Beauty, Pantene, Head & Shoulders LATAM, Artistry, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Indus Valley, Preparation H, Oticon