- Witney Carson is a 23 yeard old American pro dancer, model and actress, best known for her amazing performances on the TV shows, Dancing with the Stars (won 1st place in 2014 with Alfonso Ribeiro) and So You Think You Can Dance which got her an Emmy for Outstanding Choreography.
- For the 24th season of Dancing with the Stars she will partner Chris Kattan.
- She's been married to Carson McAllister since Jan 2016.
- Find more interesting facts on Witney Carson's bio below.
|Real name:||Witney Capri Carson|
Witney Carson Height
|How tall is Witney Carson?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 59 kg / 130 lbs Comment
|Born:||17 October 1993 Comment |
|How old is Witney Carson in 2021? / Age: ||28 years
|Where was Witney Carson born?||American Fork, Utah, USA|
|Residence:||Salt Lake City, USA|
Witney Carson Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Witney Carson worth?||$300,000
Who is Witney Carson? / Facts
- Early age start - She's been dancing sincer 3 years old, her curiosity leading her to try jazz, tap dance, hip hop, ballet and ballroom dance. She won several important awards and scholarships as a confirmation of her talent.
- Road to stardom - Her first major break was on So You Think You Can Dance, where at just 18 she won the 2nd runner up place in season 9. This made her pursue the dancing path, which landed her a role as a troupe dancer in Dancing with the Stars for 2 seasons after which she got promoted to pro dancer. Witney won an Emmy for Outstanding Choreography.
- Former DWTS partners - Vanilla Ice, Von Miller, Carlos PenaVega, Chris Soules, Alfonso Ribeiro, Cody Simpson.
- Big family - Has 2 other younger brothers (Cade and Jaxon) and a younger sister (Camry).
- Husband - Witney Carson is married to Carson McAllister since Jan 2016. They've known each other from highschool and got married after 4 years of being together. They got married in a Mormon ceremony in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Acting career - She's starred in the 2015 romantic musical Dancin': It's On!, playing the role of Jennifer, a young dancer competiting alongside her new found love to win a dance contest.
- Spokesperson - From fighting against violence, to fund rising in search for a cure for cancer, and larger access to education, Witney fills her spare time with causes that matter.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- American Fork High School
- Utah Valley University
- If I eat junk food or big greasy foods my body can’t sustain on that. Eating whole, clean foods really helps me to feel energized.
- I go for comfort over looks always!
- The only limits in life are the ones you make.
- Marriage is all about making your other half happy and communicating as freely as you can.
- As long as you put the other person first, then your marriage will be great.
Witney Carson Social Media Accounts