|Real name:||Willard Christopher Smith Jr.|
|How tall is Will Smith?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs||When was Will Smith born?||25 September 1968 |
|How old is Will Smith in 2019? ||50 years|
|Where was Will Smith born?||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US|
|Nicknames:||Will Smith, Mr. July, Big Willy, Fresh Prince|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Will Smith worth?||$240,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Will Smith? / Facts
- He became famous after his main role in the TV series "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (1990)
- He was also part of the duo "DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince", Jeffrey Townes beings his friend from childhood. Ready Rock C was beatboxer in the band
- They won Grammy for their rap song "Summertime"
- As he spent a lot of money in 1988-1989, be became close to bankruptcy in 1990, but The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air saved him (1990-1996)
- Smith was the first hip-hop artist nominated for an Academy Award
- He likes to play chess
- He speaks Spanish fluently
- He was nominated 4 times for Golden Globe Awards, 2 times for Academy Awards and he won 4 Grammy Awards
- He received "Best Actor Oscar" nominations for Ali and The Pursuit of Happyness (he played with his son, Jaden Smith).
- He ranked 1st on Hollywood's Best Paid Actorsm in 2008
- In 1999, he turned down a role in The Matrix. He was supposed to be Neo. he preferred to act in Wild Wild West, a movie that was received not that well by public
- He starred with his son, Jaden in the movies "After Earth" and "The Pursuit of Happyness"
- He is a tall man and he's been 6' 2" (188 cm) since the age of 13. He just weighs almost 30 kilos more (60 pounds)
- He helped her daughter - Willow Smith - compose her debut song "Whip My Hair"
- He's one of the greatest motivational speakers ever:
- He could have been in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" 2005 movie in Brad Pitt's place - he was considered for that role
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is his favorite book
- Julia Reynolds Masterman Laboratory and Demonstration School, Philadelphia
- Catholic school and public Overbrook HS
- I want the world to be better because I was here.
- And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working.
- I've trained myself to illuminate the things in my personality that are likable and to hide and protect the things that are less likeable.
- A rapper is about being completely true to yourself. Being an actor is about changing who you are.
- In my mind, I've always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y'all just didn't know yet.
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. Read more at: Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
- The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.
- I've always considered myself to be just average talent and what I have is a ridiculous insane obsessiveness for practice and preparation.
- Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
- The first step is you have to say that you can
- I have a great time with my life, and I wanna share it.
- I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.
- If you're not making someone else's life better, then you're wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better
Will Smith Social Media Accounts
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,
"Will there be boys there?" "No mom, it's a nun party.", 'Ich hasse es, wenn ich abends im Bett liege, schlafen will und mein Gehirn einfach nicht die Fresse hÃ¤lt.', **friendship never ends** we will always rock together, 10 Yo Momma Jokes That Will Make You ROFLMAO!, 100 Dinge die ich tun will, bevor ich sterbe, 9,999,999 fans and I will empty my bank to help Haiti, 160smith, A. C. H. Smith, A.J. Smith, A.J. Smith (writer), A.T. Smith, Aaron Goldsmith