- Weleda is a multinational company that produces both beauty products and naturopathic medicines
- Both branches design their products based on anthroposophic principles
- The company takes its name from the German form of the name of the 1st-century Bructeri völva Veleda
- As well as being known to use green energy, Weleda uses 'natural' ingredients grown using biodynamic methods and none of their ingredients or products are tested on animals
- nWeleda Group is member of the Union for Ethical Biotrade (UEBT), gradually ensuring that its sourcing practices promote the conservation of biodiversity, respect traditional knowledge and assure the equitable sharing of benefits all along the supply chain
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Met Office, City of Sydney, Dunedin City Council, First Army Division East, Christchurch City Council, City of Gold Coast, Tlalnepantla de Baz, Singapore Land Authority, Singapore Civil Defence Force, Georgia Department of Economic Development