- Vorarlberg is the westernmost federal state of Austria
- Although it has the second-smallest area (Vienna is the smallest) and population (Burgenland is less populated), it has the second-highest population density (after Vienna)
- It borders three countries: Germany (Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg via Lake Constance), Switzerland (Graubünden and St
- Gallen) and Liechtenstein
- The only Austrian state that shares a border with Vorarlberg is Tyrol to the east
- The capital of Vorarlberg is Bregenz (28,000 inhabitants), although Dornbirn (47,000 inhabitants) and Feldkirch (31,000 inhabitants) have larger populations
- Vorarlberg is also distinct in that it is the only state in Austria where the local dialect is not Austro-Bavarian, but rather an Alemannic dialect; it therefore has much more in common culturally with its Alemannic-speaking neighbours Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Swabia than with Bavaria and the rest of Austria
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: The Address Downtown Dubai, Zoopla, Topps Tiles, Caesars Palace, ecobee, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, Bally's Las Vegas, Petit Pont, Rightmove, Providence Portland Medical Center
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!