- The Viktualienmarkt is a daily food market and a square in the center of Munich, Germany
- The Viktualienmarkt developed from an original farmers' market to a popular market for gourmets
- In an area covering 22,000 m2 (240,000 sq ft), 140 stalls and shops offer flowers, exotic fruit, game, poultry, spices, cheese, fish, juices and so on
- Most stalls and shops are open during the official opening hours (Monday to Saturday 8 a
- until 8 p
- ); but the Biergarten doesn't open until 9 a
- Many stalls close at 6 p
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Denis & Focus Zahnklinik, INews TV, Geisinger Health System, SmartMoney, Impressions Media, The Global Mail, SA&AA Communications Group, Stoat, Management & Krankenhaus - Zeitung fÃ¼r Entscheider im Gesundheitswesen, Arcturus
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!