- VMworld is a global conference for virtualization and cloud computing, hosted by VMware
- It is the largest virtualization-specific event
- It has been held in San Diego, California in 2004; Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005, 2008, 2011 and 2016; Los Angeles, California in 2006; and San Francisco, California in 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- There is also an annual VMworld conference held in Europe, usually in October following the US conference
- The conference normally lasts between 3 and 5 days, and consists of breakout sessions, panels, exhibit hall, and hands-on labs
- The first conference was held in the Fall of 2004, and attracted more than 1600 attendees and over the years has attracted over 20,000 attendees annually
- Sponsors and partners include Cisco, intel, SimpliVity, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, Sandisk, and Samsung
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Gears of War, Maybury, Temple Run, OGame, Gameloft, Famila, Mass Effect, Ubisoft Milan, Amaro Averna, HandyGames
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!