- Was an American rapper, record producer, and actor
- Best known for his highly political and socially conscious lyrics
- To date, he has sold more than 75 million records internationally
- Find more facts on Tupac below
|Real name:||Tupac Amaru Shakur, born Lesane Parish Crooks|
|How tall was Tupac Shakur?||176 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 76 kg / 168 lbs||Born:||16 June 1971 |
|When did Tupac Shakur die? / Died||13 September 1996|
|How many years did Tupac Shakur live? / Lived||25 years|
|Where was Tupac Shakur born?||East Harlem, New York, U.S.A.|
|Where did Tupac Shakur die? / Deathplace ||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.|
|Residence:||Oakland, California, U.S.A.|
|Nicknames:||Makaveli, 2Pac, Pac|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Tupac Shakur worth?||$40,000,000|
Who was Tupac Shakur? / Facts
- The name Tùpac - comes from the South American revolutionary Tùpac Amaru, whose name translates to “shining serpent”
- Jada Pinkett - had a very deep friendship with Tupac, and his poem “Tears in the Cupid’s Eye” was written for her
- The Don Killuminati:The 7 Day Theory - While under the stage name Makaveli, he completed “The Don Killuminati:The 7 Day Theory” in 7 days, with 3 days of writing and recording and 4 days of mixing the album
- Prison - When “Me Against the World” hit number 1 on the Billboard 200, Tupac was the first artist to claim that spot while in prison. There, he spent a lot of time reading Niccolò Machiavelli, being heavily influenced by works such as “The Prince”. He also loved Shakespeare
- Trivia - His ex-wife Keisha Morris claims that he auditioned for the role of Bubba in Forrest Gump, but didn’t end up getting it. While filming “Poetic Justice” Tupac says he was asked to take an HIV test before filming a love scene with Janet Jackson
- Rivalries - During the latter part of his career, Shakur was a vocal participant during the East Coast–West Coast hip hop rivalry, becoming involved in conflicts with other rappers, producers, and record-label staff members, most notably The Notorious B.I.G. and the label Bad Boy Records
- Death - On September 7, 1996, Shakur was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was taken to the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, where he died six days later. Tupac’s death has many mysteries, but the first officer on the scene of the shooting witnessed his last words. After struggling to get Tupac, who was fatally wounded, out of the vehicle, he asked the rapper if he could identify the shooter. The officer says, “he looked at me and he took a breath…and then the words came out. F*ck you.” After Shakur was cremated, members of the Outlawz mixed some of his ashes with weed and smoked it
- (About Romeo and Juliet) That’s some serious ghetto sh*t. You got this guy Romeo from the Bloods who falls for Juliet, a female from the Crips, and everybody in both gangs are against them. So they have to sneak out and they end up dead for nothing. Real tragic stuff.
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
- My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.
- Everybody's at war with different things... I'm at war with my own heart sometimes.
- It seems like every time you come up, something happens to bring you back down.
- All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
- I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
- The only time I have problems is when I sleep.
- For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
- Don't change on me. Don't extort me unless you intend to do it forever.
Tupac Shakur Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: PSE Archery, CVS Pharmacy, Maison Margiela, Supporting Our Youth, Coldwell Banker New Homes, Zalando, Senseo, Lamudi, Caterpillar Inc., Life Time Fitness, Johnson & Johnson, Dawn, eToro, Kokoro, Derby City Council, American Girl, Kingston Police, Rent-A-Center, Christian Louboutin, Vivara