- Toni Michelle Braxton is an American singer–songwriter, pianist, record producer, actress, television personality, and philanthropist
|Born:||07 October 1967 Comment |
|How old is Toni Braxton in 2021? / Age: ||53 years
Toni Braxton facts
- Rising to fame in the early 1990s, Braxton quickly established herself as an R&B icon and became one of the best-selling female artists of the 1990s decade, and being recognized as one of the most outstanding voices of her generation
- Her self-titled debut studio album was released in 1993
- It sold over 10 million copies worldwide, spawning such hits as "Another Sad Love Song" and "Breathe Again" and earning Braxton three Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist
- Released in 1996, her second album, Secrets, continued her acclaim and mega success, selling over 15 million copies globally
- The album spawned the Billboard Hot 100 No
- 1 hits "You're Makin' Me High" and "Un-Break My Heart", the latter of which became her signature song and the second top-selling single of all time by a female artist
- Braxton won two Grammy Awards for Secrets
- In 2000, her third album, The Heat, was released
- It sold over 4 million copies and included the hit single "He Wasn't Man Enough", for which Braxton won a Grammy Award
- She then released three more studio albums – More Than a Woman (2002), Libra (2005) and Pulse (2010), experiencing personal and label conflicts in between these releases
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!