- British actor, producer and musical performer
|How tall is Tom Hiddleston?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in||When was Tom Hiddleston born?||09 February 1981 |
|How old is Tom Hiddleston in 2017? ||36 years|
|Where was Tom Hiddleston born?||Westminster, United Kingdom|
|How much does Tom Hiddleston worth?||$215,000,000|
Who is Tom Hiddleston? / Facts
- At the beginning of his career, he appeared in West End theatre productions of Cymbeline (2007) and Ivanov (2008)
- He won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Newcomer in a Play for his role in Cymbeline and was also nominated for the same award for his role as Cassio in Othello
- He came to wider public attention when cast as Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, appearing in Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), and the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- In 2011, he won the Empire Award for Best Male Newcomer and was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award
- Hiddleston has also appeared in Steven Spielberg's War Horse (2011), The Deep Blue Sea (2011), Woody Allen's romantic comedy Midnight in Paris (2011), the 2012 BBC series Henry IV and Henry V, and the romantic vampire film Only Lovers Left Alive (2013)
- In late 2013 and early 2014, Hiddleston starred as the title character in the Donmar Warehouse production of Coriolanus, winning the Evening Standard Theatre Award for Best Actor
- In 2015, he starred in Guillermo del Toro's Crimson Peak, Ben Wheatley's High Rise, and played the troubled country music singer Hank Williams in the biopic I Saw The Light
- In 2016, he starred in the AMC / BBC limited series The Night Manager, for which he received his first Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie
- Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.
I don't think anyone, until their soul leaves their body, is past the point of no return.
Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming.