- Tod Leiweke (born January 12, 1960, in St
Tod Leiweke facts
- Louis, Missouri) is an American sports executive who is currently the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the NFL
- He was hired on July 26, 2010, to become the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Minority Owner of Tampa Bay Sports & Entertainment including the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Tampa Bay Storm, Tampa Bay Times Forum and the combined Cascade and TBSE Real Estate Project
- Formerly, Leiweke was Vice President of the New York Arrows indoor soccer team
- Leiweke was the Chief Executive Officer of the Seattle Seahawks National Football League team, owned by Paul Allen, and the Seattle Sounders FC Major League Soccer team, which Leiweke has a minority stake in
- Leiweke also was the CEO of Vulcan Sports and Entertainment (VSE), a management company also owned by Allen which oversees Allen's sports-related properties
- Prior to his employment with Paul Allen, Leiweke had served as president of the Minnesota Wild, was the first executive director of The First Tee and previously held executive positions with the PGA Tour, the Vancouver Canucks, and the Golden State Warriors
- Leiweke joined the Seahawks in 2003
- In 2005, the team advanced to Super Bowl XL, losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers
- In 2007, he became acting president of the Portland Trail Blazers, replacing Steve Patterson
- Vulcan Sports and Entertainment was created at that time
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Jumex, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Nespresso, Alpro, Church's Chicken, foodpanda, Special K, Nesquik, Nando's, Baconator
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!