- Tina Ball is an American athletic director, mother of the 3 "Ball kids", Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo and LaVar Ball's wife.
- Both practical and showing empahty, she's involved in her sons' Big Baller Brand business as well as in running her charity Big Ballers AAU Basketball Team, alongside her husband.
- Find out more facts on Tina, below.
Tina Ball Height
|How tall is Tina Ball?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Where was Tina Ball born?||Chino Hills, California, USA|
Who is Tina Ball? / Facts
- Family - Tina met her husband at the California State University and the chemistry was instant. They got married some time later and have remained such for over 20 years. They have 3 children Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball and LaMelo Ball, all 3 attracting a lot of press around their skills and their father's training approach.
- Profession - Tina is an athletic director at a middle school in Montclair, California. She was also a professional basketball player while in University.
- The Baller Brand - The sons have their own clothing brand, Big Baller Brand. Prices are a bit spicy but they do cite quality as one of their primary focus on their website.
- Charity - Together with her husband, LaVar, they set up the Big Ballers AAU Basketball Team in 2013, an NGO dedicated to training and mentoring young athletes. You can read more on their schedule and activities on their official site.
- Health issues - Some rumours spread out in February 2017, stating tat Tina suffered a stroke which caused motory problems on her right side. When approached by a reporter asking about her health, Lonzo preferred not to drag family business into the media saying "I got no comment on that, man, it’s a family thing".
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Alta Loma High School
- California State University
- You just want your son to strive to be the best at what they’re doing.
- LaVar's philosophy was that if they can all handle the ball and see the court then they'll be good no matter what they become.
- I laugh, because whoever they try to compare my boys to, he’s gonna say they’re better than them.
- When we met he told me were were going to get married and have boys because he only makes boys, of course.
- I can only be me...everyone else is taken.
Tina Ball Social Media Accounts