- Thrivent Financial is a Fortune 500 financial services non-profit organization headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Appleton, Wisconsin
Thrivent Financial facts
- As a member-owned fraternal benefit society, it operates under a chapter system, serving nearly 2
- 3 million members
- Operating through its local chapters nationwide, Thrivent Financial and its subsidiaries offer financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, credit union products, money management, brokerage services, retirement planning and more
- In 2013, the organization and its members provided volunteer services to charitable organizations, schools, congregations and individuals in need, and contributed $182
- 7 million to organizations and activities that aim to strengthen families and communities
- Thrivent members volunteered more than 8
- 6 million volunteer hours in 2013
- In June 2013, members voted to allow non-Lutheran Christians to join and in March 2014 the marketing name was shortened to Thrivent Financial
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Ella BachÃ©, Magic Shave, Nicky Clarke, Life, OPSM, Eu Yan Sang, Power Plate, Iraya, Neutral, Rubis
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!