- Thomas Keller is an American chef, restaurateur, and cookbook writer
|Born:||14 October 1955 Comment |
|How old is Thomas Keller in 2021? / Age: ||66 years
Thomas Keller facts
- He and his landmark Napa Valley restaurant, The French Laundry in Yountville, California, have won multiple awards from the James Beard Foundation, notably the Best California Chef in 1996, and the Best Chef in America in 1997
- The restaurant is a perennial winner in the annual Restaurant Magazine list of the Top 50 Restaurants of the World
- In 2005, he was awarded the three star rating in the inaugural Michelin Guide for New York for his restaurant Per Se, and in 2006, he was awarded three stars in the inaugural Michelin Guide to the Bay Area for The French Laundry
- He is the only American chef to have been awarded simultaneous three star Michelin ratings for two different restaurants
- He currently holds 7 Michelin stars total: 3 at Per Se, 3 at The French Laundry, and 1 at Bouchon
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!