- This Is Africa is an English-language bi-monthly business publication owned by The Financial Times Ltd and edited in London
This Is Africa facts
- It examines African business and politics in a global context and seeks to make sense of the relationships that Africa is building with the rest of the world
- It aims to challenge international preconceptions about the continent and to identify the opportunities and the risks in this dynamic business environment
- This Is Africa investigates foreign policy towards Africa, tracks the rise of the African consumer and identifies investment opportunities in Africa
- According to the magazine’s 2013 media pack, the readership circulation by job description is 25% Senior Government Officials, 24% Consultants and Intermediaries, 20% C-Suite, 20% Director of Policy and 11% Institutional Investors, while the regional readership breakdown is 25% Africa, 24% Americas, 23% Europe, 18% Asia and 10% Middle East
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Joy, Forever Living Products, Piz Buin, Helena Rubinstein, elmex, Talwalkars, Capri, Technogym, Superdrug, Healthgrades