- Theresa Lynn Russell is an American actress
|Born:||20 March 1957 Comment |
|How old is Theresa Russell in 2023? / Age: ||66 years
Theresa Russell Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Theresa Russell worth?||Under review|
Theresa Russell facts
- Russell made her film debut in The Last Tycoon (1976) directed by Elia Kazan, followed by a lead role opposite Dustin Hoffman in Straight Time (1978)
- She was then cast in Nicolas Roeg's controversial thriller Bad Timing (1980), which earned her critical praise
- After marrying Roeg in 1982, she appeared in multiple films directed by him, mainly arthouse and experimental films, including Eureka (1983), Insignificance (1985), and Cold Heaven (1991)
- Following lead roles in Ken Russell's Whore, Russell starred in Steven Soderbergh's Kafka, both released in 1991
- Russell appeared in the box-office hit thriller Wild Things (1998), starred in the critically acclaimed drama The Believer (2001) and in the later 2000s, she appeared in HBO miniseries Empire Falls (2005), and had a minor role in Spider-Man 3 (2007)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!