- Theranos is an American privately held health technology company based in Palo Alto, California
- The company has been recognized for its fingerstick and microfluidics technology
- It was founded in 2003 by Elizabeth Holmes at the age of 19
- By 2014, Theranos had raised more than $400 million in funding with an estimated value of $9 billion
- In 2015, Theranos received negative news coverage due to concerns about the effectiveness of its technologies
- The company's net worth is estimated to be $800 million as of June 2016
- In July 2016, Theranos received sanctions from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) including the revocation of its CLIA certificate and prohibition of the owners and operators from owning or operating a lab for two years
- Theranos announced that it would close its laboratory operations and wellness centers to work on miniature medical testing machines in October 2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: SPRING Singapore, CityLibraries Townsville, Telefilm Canada, New York Army National Guard, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, Port of Los Angeles, Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Public Health England, Wisma Putra, Washington's Lottery
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!