- The Oberoi, Gurgaon is a luxury hotel in Gurgaon, the business hub on the outskirts of capital New Delhi
The Oberoi, Gurgaon facts
- Owned by Gurgaon-based developers Orbit Resorts the owner is Parkash Singh Badal and managed by The Oberoi Hotels & Resorts chain, it was built at a cost of ₹4 billion (US$59 million) and opened on 13 April 2011 catering mainly to business travellers
- The hotel is situated right next to the Trident Hotel property close to NH-8, also under a management contract with Orbit Resorts
- In January 2012, it became the first Indian luxury hotel to be named, "the World's Leading Luxury Hotel for 2011", at the annual 'World Travel Awards', the Oscars of the travel and tourism business
- Previously in December 2011, CNNGo named it amongst, "11 Indian hotels to visit in 2012"
- The hotel restaurants include the 24-hour multi-cuisine Threesixtyone and Amaranta which serves speciality coastal Indian cuisine
- The property also has a bar termed as 'The Piano Bar', a cigar lounge and a spa
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: BÃºfalo, Nando's, Chocolate, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Smarties, Clorets, Hardee's, Pescafresh, Tecate, Carl's Jr.