- The Daily Mississippian, commonly called The DM, is the student newspaper of the University of Mississippi
The Daily Mississippian facts
- It is operated as an independent student-run newspaper, and is the only college newspaper in Mississippi that is published five times a week
- It publishes Monday through Friday during the fall and spring semesters, and twice a week during the June and July summer terms
- With a daily circulation of 12,000 during fall and spring, it is one of the larger college newspapers in the country
- It is also the only college newspaper in Mississippi to be a full member of the state press association, and it competes in the Mississippi Press Association's Better Newspaper Contest against professional daily newspapers
- The DM is a part of the S
- Gale Denley Student Media Center
- The Director of Student Media reports to the Dean of the Meek School of Journalism and New Media
- The DM staff consists of approximately 15 editors, along with a couple dozen reporters and photographers
- These numbers vary from year to year and semester to semester
- There is also a separate staff devoted entirely to advertising sales and production
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Volbeat, Klaxons, Os Mutantes, Bloc Party, A Great Big World, Seth Troxler, Cypress Hill, Band of Horses, Farid Bang, Twin Atlantic
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!