- American professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
|Real name:||Terrance Eugene Ferguson|
Terrance Ferguson Height
|How tall is Terrance Ferguson?||201 cm / 6 ft 8 in|
|Born:||17 May 1998 Comment |
|How old is Terrance Ferguson in 2021? / Age: ||22 years
|Where was Terrance Ferguson born?||Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA|
|Residence:||Tusla, Oklahoma, USA|
Who is Terrance Ferguson? / Facts
- He completed high school at Advanced Preparatory International in Dallas, Texas, where he was a top-20 player in the Class of 2016
- Ferguson made separate commitments to both Alabama and Arizona before deciding to skip college and play overseas in 2016–17
- Ferguson is a three-time gold medalist with Team USA, and in 2016, he participated in the McDonald's All-American Game and the Nike Hoop Summit, winning the MVP award at the latter
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Prime Prep Academy
- Advanced Preparatory International
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 23 June 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!