- Telepolis is a German Internet magazine, published by the Heinz Heise Verlag since the beginning of 1996
- It was founded by journalists Armin Medosch and Florian Rötzer and deals with privacy, science, culture, internet-related and general politics and media
- Other authors are Mathias Bröckers, Gabriele Hooffacker or Burkhard Schröder
- Telepolis received the European prize for online journalism in the category "investigative reporting" in 2000 for its coverage of the Echelon project; in 2002, it received the Online Grimme prize
- It periodically releases special issues, the first printed edition (01/2005) being on "Aliens - how researchers and space travellers want to uncover their presence
- " One of the articles in this edition, perhaps the most daring, described the so-called theory of everything (TOE) proposed by Burkhard Heim and its alleged applications to spacecraft propulsion
- (Heim theory is not part of mainstream physics, and few physicists would describe it as a TOE
- ) Others deal with SETI and exobiology
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!