- Tammy Lee Grimes was an American actress and singer
|Born:||30 January 1934 Comment |
|When did Tammy Grimes die? / Died||30 October 2016|
|How many years did Tammy Grimes live? / Lived||82 years|
Tammy Grimes Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Tammy Grimes worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Tammy Grimes facts
- She won two Tony Awards in her career, the first for originating the role of Molly Tobin in the musical The Unsinkable Molly Brown and the second for starring in a 1970 revival of Private Lives as Amanda Prynne
- A former husband, Christopher Plummer, and their daughter, actress Amanda Plummer, were also Tony Award winners
- She originated the role of Diana in the Broadway production of California Suite
- The role of Diana was played in the film by Maggie Smith who won an Oscar for her performance
- Grimes played the role of Elmire in the 1978 Broadway and television production of Tartuffe
- She originated roles in several works by Noël Coward, including Elvira in High Spirits and Lulu in Look After Lulu! In 1966, she starred in her own television series, The Tammy Grimes Show
- Grimes was also known for her cabaret acts
- In 2003, she was inducted into the American Theater Hall of Fame
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!