- Tamika Devonne Catchings is an American retired professional basketball player who played her entire 15-year career for the Indiana Fever of the Women's National Basketball Association
|Born:||21 July 1979 Comment |
|How old is Tamika Catchings in 2021? / Age: ||42 years
Tamika Catchings facts
- Catchings has won a WNBA championship (2012), WNBA Most Valuable Player Award (2011), WNBA Finals MVP Award (2012), five WNBA Defensive Player of the Year Awards (2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2012), two Olympic gold medals (2012, 2016), and the WNBA Rookie of the Year Award (2002)
- She has also been selected to ten WNBA All-Star teams, 12 All-WNBA teams, 12 All-Defensive teams and led the league in steals eight times
- She is one of 9 women to win an Olympic Gold Medal, an NCAA Championship, and a WNBA Championship
- In 2011, she was voted in by fans as one of the WNBA's Top 15 Players of All Time
- She is a prolific scorer close to and far from the basket, as well as a capable rebounder, ball handler, and defender
- After playing at Adlai E
- Stevenson High School and graduating from Duncanville High School, Tamika Catchings became one of the stars of the University of Tennessee women's basketball team
- In 2001, she was drafted by the Indiana Fever
- After sitting out the entire year in which she was drafted due to injury, she had an all-star rookie season in 2002 and is famous for recording the first ever quintuple-double (25 points, 18 rebounds, 11 assists, 10 steals and 10 blocks in 1997)
- She served as President of the WNBA Players Association from 2012-2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!