- TRESemmé is an American brand of haircare products first manufactured by Godefroy Manufacturing Company in St
- Louis, Missouri, United States, starting in 1947
- It was named after renowned hair care expert Edna Emmé
- The brand name is a phonetic translation of "well-loved" in French, (très-aimé)
- The product line was initially marketed only to salons
- The TRESemmé brand was purchased by Alberto in 1968, that was subsequently taken over by Unilever in 2010
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, El Chorro, Geisinger Health System, Edel AG, Banner Health, Eleven Media Group, SA&AA Communications Group, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Doc Hammer