- Sylt is an island in northern Germany, part of Nordfriesland district, Schleswig-Holstein, and well known for the distinctive shape of its shoreline
- It belongs to the North Frisian Islands and is the largest island in North Frisia
- The northernmost island of Germany, it is known for its tourist resorts, notably Westerland, Kampen and Wenningstedt-Braderup, as well as for its 40-kilometre-long (25-mile) sandy beach
- It is frequently covered by the media in connection with its exposed situation in the North Sea and its ongoing loss of land during storm tides
- Since 1927, Sylt has been connected to the mainland by the Hindenburgdamm causeway
- In latter years, it has been a resort for the German jet set and tourists in search of occasional celebrity sighting
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Mitchum, Vitabiotics, Talwalkars, ModelCo, Scorpio, Farmec, LloydsPharmacy, Neal's Yard Remedies, Equinox, Scotties
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!