- Sydney Rae Leroux Dwyer is a Canadian American professional soccer player and Olympic gold medalist
|Born:||07 May 1990 Comment |
|How old is Sydney Leroux in 2021? / Age: ||31 years
Sydney Leroux facts
- As a forward, she is currently signed by FC Kansas City in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL)
- After representing Canada at various youth levels, she chose to play for the United States women's national under-20 soccer team starting in 2008 and later began playing for the U
- senior national team in 2012
- Leroux has earned over 50 caps with the senior national team and was part of the Americans' winning squads at the 2012 London Olympics and 2015 Women's World Cup
- Leroux played collegiate soccer for the UCLA Bruins and at the semi-professional level for the Vancouver Whitecaps
- She made her debut for the Whitecaps at the age of fifteen, becoming the youngest player ever to play for the team
- Leroux was the number one pick by the Atlanta Beat during the 2012 WPS Draft on January 13, 2012
- Following the suspension of the league in early 2012, she played for the Seattle Sounders Women during the summer of the same year
- In 2013, she made her professional debut for the Boston Breakers in the NWSL during the league's inaugural season
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!