|Real name:||Vincent Sennen Garcia|
|How tall is Sunny Garcia?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 91 kg / 201 lbs||Born:||14 January 1970 |
|How old is Sunny Garcia in 2020? / Age: ||50 years|
|Where was Sunny Garcia born?||Oahu, Hawaii, US|
Who is Sunny Garcia? / Facts
- Debut - on the 1986 Gotcha Pro at Sandy Beach, Oahu, beating the 1984 champ Tom Carroll
- In 2000, he became the ASP WCT World Champion
- He holds the record for most WQS event wins, 22, and holds six Triple Crown of Surfing titles
- He was the second professional surfer to win over $1 million in prize money
- He retired in 2005 but he came back later
- Stats - 151k followers on Instagram as of April 2019
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 April 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!