- American actor, comedian, writer, producer and musician
|Real name:||Stephen Glenn Martin|
|How tall is Steve Martin?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in||Born:||14 August 1945 |
|How old is Steve Martin in 2020? / Age: ||75 years|
|Where was Steve Martin born?||Waco, Texas, United States|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Steve Martin worth?||$110,000,000|
Who is Steve Martin? / Facts
- Rise to fame - In the 1960s, as a writer for the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, and later as a frequent guest on The Tonight Show
- In the 1970s, Martin performed his offbeat, absurdist comedy routines before packed houses on national tours
- Multi-talented - Since the 1980s, having branched away from comedy, Martin has become a successful actor, as well as an author, playwright, pianist and banjo player, eventually earning him an Emmy, Grammy and American Comedy awards, among other honors
- Top stand-up comedian - In 2004, Comedy Central ranked Martin at sixth place in a list of the 100 greatest stand-up comics
- Awards - He was awarded an Honorary Academy Award at the Academy's 5th Annual Governors Awards in 2013
- Musician - While he has played banjo since an early age, and included music in his comedy routines from the beginning of his professional career, he has increasingly dedicated his career to music since the 2000s, acting less and spending much of his professional life playing banjo, recording, and touring with various bluegrass acts, including Earl Scruggs, with whom he won a Grammy for Best Country Instrumental Performance in 2002
- He released his first solo music album, The Crow: New Songs for the 5-String Banjo, in 2009, for which he won the Grammy Award for Best Bluegrass Album
- I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.
- You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.
- First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
- There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.
- What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke.
Steve Martin Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: Jesus Christ Superstar, Jamaica Blue, Freedom of the press, Petrol Ofisi, TWG Tea, H&M MÃ©xico, Langenscheidt, Persona, ProRail, Health & Beauty Tips, Rocket, Dialog Semiconductor, Infineon Technologies, Maxim Recruitment, AXA UK, Presentation, BodÃ¸ Graduate School of Business, Helmut Metzner, The Missing Links, Meica