- American actor and film director
|Real name:||Steven Vincent Buscemi|
Steve Buscemi Height
|How tall is Steve Buscemi?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||13 December 1957 Comment |
|How old is Steve Buscemi in 2023? / Age: ||65 years
|Where was Steve Buscemi born?||Brooklyn, New York City, US|
Steve Buscemi Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Steve Buscemi worth?||$35,000,000|
Who is Steve Buscemi? / Facts
- Starred and supported in successful Hollywood and indie films, including Parting Glances, New York Stories, Mystery Train, Reservoir Dogs, Desperado, Con Air, Armageddon, The Grey Zone, Ghost World, Big Fish, and The Sopranos
- Known for his appearances in many films by the Coen brothers: Miller's Crossing, Barton Fink, The Hudsucker Proxy, Fargo, and The Big Lebowski
- Buscemi provides the voice of Randall Boggs in the Monsters, Inc. franchise
- Awarded - From 2010 to 2014, he portrayed Enoch "Nucky" Thompson in the critically acclaimed series Boardwalk Empire, which earned him two Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Golden Globe, and two nominations for an Emmy Award
- Directorial debut - in 1996, with Trees Lounge, in which he also starred
- Other works include Animal Factory (2000), Lonesome Jim (2005) and Interview (2007)
- He has also directed numerous episodes of TV shows, including Homicide: Life on the Street, The Sopranos, Oz, 30 Rock, and Nurse Jackie
- He currently hosts the Emmy Award-winning AOL On comedy talk-show Park Bench
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- My favorite review described me as the cinematic equivalent of junk mail. I don't know what that means, but it sounds like a dig.
- I don't tend to think of these characters as losers [I play]. I like the struggles that people have, people who are feeling like they don't fit into society, because I still sort of feel that way.
- My favorite review described me as the cinematic equivalent of junk mail.
Steve Buscemi Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 19 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!