|Real name:||Steven Hiroyuki Aoki|
|How tall is Steve Aoki?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 70 kg / 154 lbs||When was Steve Aoki born?||30 November 1977 |
|How old is Steve Aoki in 2018? ||40 years|
|Where was Steve Aoki born?||Miami, Florida, US|
Net worth 2018
|How much does Steve Aoki worth?||$40,000,000|
Who is Steve Aoki? / Facts
- Great appreciation - He was named the highest grossing dance artist in North America from tours By Pollstar (2012)
- Collaborations - Big names such as LMFAO, Will.I.AM, Afrojack, Iggy Azalea, Lil Jon, Laidback Luke, Kid Cudi made music with Steve
- Top singles - Wonderland - a song was nominated for Best Dance Grammy Award in 2013
- Top albums - Neon Future I released in 2014, reached No. 1 in US Dance/Electronic Albums
- Soundtracks - Some of his tracks from the album Neon Future were used in the movie The Hive
- Charity - Steve Aoki Charitable Fund raises money for humanitarian causes
- Newport Harbor High School
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- I like looking at a future where we're expanding our creativity and brightening our lives. I believe that eventually we'll get to a point where we'll be able to live indefinitely through our technology.
- It's a really diverse time in music, with all these different DJs and all these different categories, and we are all taking footnotes from everyone else. There are no real genre boundaries anymore; you can take a trance idea and put it into a trap record - it's not that uncommon
- The haters and the trolls have always used me as an excuse to make fun of something that is out of the ordinary, something that doesn't necessarily make sense to them. For whatever reason, I have always been a target that people love to attack.
- It's of course important to mention that when DJing, I'm building my own story through the music. I'm figuring out what song to play next, what song to play after that, and how the two will blend together. How the emotion is going to develop from one song to another. So I first build that storyline.
- Being a musician since I was a teen, Guitar Center is the staple. You need anything to create, it's there. You need a Guitar Center. You gotta give it homage. It's a tool shed, and without the tool shed, it's hard to create.
- When I work with artists, I give them a general guideline of what my vision is. Then they're going to speak their minds on how they view it, too. The song that defines 'Neon Future' the best is the title track. I wrote that with Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun. It's through his words. We had an amazing songwriting session together, connecting.
Steve Aoki Social Media Accounts