- British writer, director, radio presenter, comedian, and actor
|Real name:||Stephen James Merchant|
Stephen Merchant Height
|How tall is Stephen Merchant?||201 cm / 6 ft 8 in|
|Weight|| 90 kg / 198 lbs Comment
|Born:||24 November 1974 Comment |
|How old is Stephen Merchant in 2022? / Age: ||48 years
|Where was Stephen Merchant born?||Hanham, Bristol, UK|
|Nicknames:||Steve, Smerch, Spud|
Stephen Merchant Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Stephen Merchant worth?||$30,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Stephen Merchant? / Facts
- Famous for collaborating with Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington, as co-writer and co-director of the British sitcom The Office, co-writer and co-star of Extras, and co-host of The Ricky Gervais Show
- Recognition - The Ricky Gervais Show (radio version) won a bronze Sony Award. He has won three BAFTA Awards, four British Comedy Awards, and an Emmy Award
- Voice acting - for the video game Portal 2 as Wheatley (2011)
- He appeared in the BBC series Life's Too Short, which he co-wrote and co-directed, as himself ;)
- He was the creator, writer, and director of the HBO series Hello Ladies (2013)
- Stats - 344k followers on Instagram as of Feb 2019
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
I wouldn't mind being a divine dictator and having a stab at running China. You know the concept that if everyone in China jumps up and down at the same time it'd start a tidal wave that'd destroy America? I'd phone the U.S. President and say 'We're all on the great wall of China and we're going to jump off unless you send us the girls from The O.C.'
When I was a teenager I met a comedian who I admired and he was very rude to me. That's why when people come up to me I try not to be rude. I don't want to name who he is but it really put me off watching his stuff since
My father was a plumber and I remember him coming home when I was 16 and telling me he hated his job and I shouldn't do it. I'm sure there are people who love being plumbers or working in offices and that's great - there's lots of jobs which might be considered mundane which people take great satisfaction from doing. We're presenting characters who have jobs they don't enjoy and that aren't fulfilling them and ask if they're going to do anything about it. It's not interesting to do a story about happy people in a happy place. Extras (2005) was about people in showbusiness who weren't happy doing that either.
Stephen Merchant Social Media Accounts
Ron Merchant, Jane Elaine Merchant, Alexandra Merchant
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 16 February 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!