- The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower is a hotel in Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois
Sofitel Chicago Water Tower facts
- It is operated by the Sofitel hotel chain
- The hotel was designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier
- It has a unique knifelike edge on the southern end which extends 33 feet over the sidewalk
- Its design has garnered the American Institute of Architects honor of being on its America's Favorite Architecture list
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!