- The United States Social Security Administration is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivors' benefits
Social Security Administration facts
- To qualify for most of these benefits, most workers pay Social Security taxes on their earnings; the claimant's benefits are based on the wage earner's contributions
- Otherwise benefits such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are given based on need
- The Social Security Administration was established by a law codified at 42 U
- § 901
- Its current commissioner, Carolyn W
- Colvin (Acting), was sworn in on February 14, 2013, s쳮ding Michael J
- SSA is headquartered in Woodlawn, Maryland, just to the west of Baltimore, at what is known as Central Office
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: An Inconvenient Truth, Stand Up Guys, Filmfare, Miss Representation, Mean Girls, Bola Kampung, Takers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gravity, La Haine
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!