- Snap Fitness is a privately owned and operated health and fitness club founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton
Snap Fitness facts
- Headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota, the company specializes in smaller fitness gyms than its big box competitors, such as Bally Total Fitness, with a o frills" business model that does not include pools, tennis courts, or locker rooms
- Snap Fitness operates through franchising
- Most of its at least 1,500 locations are open 24/7, with many locations staffed during the day, and with personal training services available
- The chain operates in 48 of the United States, plus Canada, Mexico, India, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia
- In 2008, the company was ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500
- In 2010, Peter Taunton was named Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of the Year,” for demonstrating extraordinary success in the areas of innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to his business and community
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Impressions Media, Banner Health, INews TV, El Chorro, Stoat, The Global Mail, North Kansas City Hospital, Management & Krankenhaus - Zeitung fÃ¼r Entscheider im Gesundheitswesen, Kargo, Doc Hammer
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!