- Shorts are a garment worn by both men and women over their pelvic area, circling the waist and splitting to cover the upper part of the legs, sometimes extending down to the knees but not covering the entire length of the leg
- They are called "shorts" because they are a shortened version of trousers, which cover the entire leg
- Shorts are typically worn in warm weather or in an environment where comfort and air flow are more important than the protection of the legs
- There are a variety of shorts, ranging from knee-length short trousers that can in some situations be worn as formal clothes to beachwear and athletic shorts
- Some types of shorts are typically worn by women, such as culottes, which are a divided skirt resembling a pair of loose-cut shorts
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Ubisoft Barcelona, Rodney Alexander, Battle Tag, Aurelio NuÃ±o Mayer, Dance on Broadway, Melissa & Doug, Dick Muri, The Settlers, Salvador SÃ¡nchez CerÃ©n, GOG.com