- American actor, performance artist, and director
|Real name:||Shia Saide LaBeouf|
Shia LaBeouf Height
|How tall is Shia LaBeouf?||176 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Born:||11 June 1986 Comment |
|How old is Shia LaBeouf in 2021? / Age: ||35 years
|Where was Shia LaBeouf born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Shia LaBeouf Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Shia LaBeouf worth?||$25,000,000
Who is Shia LaBeouf? / Facts
- He is known as Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens
- LaBeouf received a Young Artist Award nomination in 2001 and won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2003 for his role
- He made his film debut in Holes (2003), based on the novel of the same name by Louis Sachar
- In 2004, he made his directorial debut with the short film Let's Love Hate and later directed a short film titled Maniac (2011), starring American rappers Cage and Kid Cudi
- In 2007, LaBeouf starred in the commercially successful films Disturbia and Surf's Up
- The same year he was cast in Michael Bay's science fiction film Transformers as Sam Witwicky, the main protagonist of the series
- Despite mixed reviews, Transformers was a box office success and one of the highest-grossing films of 2007
- LaBeouf later appeared in its sequels Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) and Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), both also box office successes
- In 2008, he played Henry "Mutt Williams" Jones III in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the fourth film in the Indiana Jones franchise
- His other films include Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010), Lawless (2012), The Company You Keep (2012), Nymphomaniac (2013) and Fury (2014)
- Since 2014, LaBeouf has pursued a variety of public performance art projects
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
The only thing my father gave me that was of any value to me is pain.
- I like the dark, mysterious, maybe even gothic type girls. They have to have a good personality, too. I'm very picky.
I got to grow up in a situation where drugs were demonic. To watch your dad go through drug withdrawal is something that would keep you from doing any of that yourself.
I was billed as the ten-year-old kid with the 50-year-old mouth. I knew if I wanted to work in the business, funny would be good because I looked like Garry Shandling.
Actors live dependent on being validated by other people's opinions. I don't understand what it is I do that people want. I don't know what an actor does. I have no credentials. I don't know what I'm doing. To my mind, talent doesn't really exist. Talent is like a card player's luck. It is motivation, ambition, and luck. It's just a drive to be the best. I think acting is a con game.
I've been a runner my whole life, running from myself. Whether to movies or drinking and drugging or f... calamity or whatever it is, I've always been running.
You can't fast-forward experience. I'm not a very intelligent person, and you've got to be a f... genius to learn from other people's mistakes, because you've got to be a very smart man to learn from your own.
They put people in a f... home for doing what we do for a living. You have to abandon yourself to delusion. If you're going to work in that way, you have to work with people who can referee you. You need a lion tamer who you respect.
Shia LaBeouf Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 15 September 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!