- Seafight is a high seas pirate browser game developed and published by Bigpoint Games
- Bigpoint Games describes Seafight as a free to play game, but in fact certain features are only available on payment
- The game revolves around ship warfare on the open seas as player fight against monsters in PvE and against each other in PvP battles in search of treasure and gold
- As of October 2013, there are over 44 million registered users of the game, available in 30 different languages
- Much of this pirate based PvP game takes place on the open seas
- On the seas, players will engage in combat with NPCs and other players
- Once players form Guilds, they will be able to attack and/or Defend special Guild Islands scattered throughout the game
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: ABCD 2, Napoleon Dynamite, Fright Night, I, Frankenstein, The Butterfly Effect, Inglourious Basterds, Django Unchained, Draft Day, Hercules, Evil Dead
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!