- Australian pro tennis player
Samuel Groth Height
|How tall is Samuel Groth?||194 cm / 6 ft 5 in|
|Born:||19 October 1987 Comment |
|How old is Samuel Groth in 2021? / Age: ||34 years
|Where was Samuel Groth born?||Narrandera, Australia|
Who is Samuel Groth? / Facts
- Highest ATP singles ranking - World No. 53, which he reached in August 2015
- Highest ATP doubles ranking - World No. 24, reached in February 2015
- Best singles result - A semi-final appearance at the 2014 Hall of Fame Tennis Championships
- Record breaker - He hit the fastest serve on record at 263 km/h (163.4 mph) in 2012 at the ATP Challenger in Busan
- Family life - From 2009 to 2011, he was married to Jarmila Gajdošová who competed under the name Jarmila Groth during this time
- Others - He is an avid supporter of the Sydney Swans in the Australian Football League. He was also a member of Vermont Football Club reserve squad during a hiatus from tennis in 2011
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 18 January 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!